- Dr Di Wang
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
QUT Business School,
Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
- Discipline *
- +61 7 3138 7632
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
PhD (Monash University), Graduate Certificate in University Teaching (University of Melbourne)
* Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
Semester 1 2018, AMN403 Unit coordinator
This information has been contributed by Dr Di Wang.
- Wang D, Oppewal H, Thomas D, (2017) Anticipated embarrassment due to social presence withholds consumers from purchasing products that feature a lucky charm, European Journal of Marketing p1612-1630
- Wang D, Oppewal H, Thomas D, (2014) Exploring attitudes and affiliation intentions toward consumers who engage in socially shared superstitious behaviors: A study of students in the east and the west, Psychology and Marketing p203-213
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.