- Dr Tanvir Ul Huque
- Research Fellow in Cybersecurity
Faculty of Science,
School of Computer Science
- +61 7 1917 7699
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
PhD (University of New South Wales)
I am a Research Fellow at the school of computer science at the Queensland University of Technology. At QUT, I mostly involve in CyberSecurity CRC funded projects of network management, resiliency, and security. Previously, I was at the University of New South Wales, Canberra as a research assistant in 2019, at the University of Helsinki, Finland as a research assistant in 2018, and at Data61-CSIRO, Australia as a graduate researcher from 2014 to 2019.
I am the recipient of the Clinton Bedogni Research Fellowship offered by the University of Auckland, New Zealand in 2020. I also received the Nasscom IT Technical Innovation” Highly Commended” Project Award in 2018. I received a bachelor’s degree in telecommunication engineering from RUET in 2010, a master’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Sydney in, 2014 and a PhD degree in electrical engineering from the University of New South Wales, Sydney in 2019.
- Research Fellow in CyberSecurity, School of Computer Science, Queensland University of Technology. [May 2020 – Present]
- Research Assistant, School of Electrical Engineering and Technology, University of New South Wales, Campbell, Canberra. [Oct 2019 – Mar 2020]
- Research Assistant, Nokia Center for Advanced Research, University of Helsinki, Finland. [Aug 2017 – Feb 2018]
- Graduate Researcher, Data61, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Sydney. [Mar 2015 – Aug 2019]
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.