- Dr Tuo Zang
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Faculty of Health,
School - Biomedical Sciences,
Research - Biomedical Sciences
- IHBI Membership
Institute of Health Biomedical Innovation (IHBI),
IHBI Health Projects,
IHBI Biomedical Sciences - CDA
- Discipline *
- Medical Biochemistry and Metabolomics, Medical Microbiology
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Professional memberships
Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Centre for Children’s Burns and Trauma Research (CCBTR), School of Biomedicl Sciences, Faculty of Health, Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
proteomics, metabolomics, paediatric burns, burns, mass spectrometry, biomarker, blister fluid, wound healing, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS
I am a NHMRC Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Burns and Trauma Research Lab, supervised by Associate Professor Leila Cuttle. Our group belongs to the School of Biomedical Sciences at the Centre for Children’s Health Research which is beside the Queensland Children’s Hospital. My research is focused on the quantitative proteomics and metabolomics of paediatric burns, which could assist the decision making of clinicians. I am also interested to apply advanced mass spectrometry based techniques and bioinformatic tools in paediatric burn studies.
I obtained my PhD degree in Tissue Repair and Translational Physiology Program of Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI) QUT, to discover potential biomarkers to indicate burn severities of paediatric burn patients.
- Tousignant K, Rockstroh A, Poad B, Talebi A, Young R, Taherian Fard A, Gupta R, Zang T, Wang C, Lehman M, Swinnen J, Blanksby S, Nelson C, Sadowski M, (2020) Therapy-induced lipid uptake and remodeling underpin ferroptosis hypersensitivity in prostate cancer, Cancer & Metabolism
- Zang T, Cuttle L, Broszczak D, Broadbent J, Tanzer C, Parker T, (2019) Characterization of the blister fluid proteome for pediatric burn classification, Journal of Proteome Research p69-85
- Zang T, Broszczak D, Cuttle L, Broadbent J, Tanzer C, Parker T, (2016) Mass spectrometry based data of the blister fluid proteome of paediatric burn patients, Data in Brief p1099-1110
- Zang T, Broszczak D, Broadbent J, Cuttle L, Lu H, Parker T, (2016) The biochemistry of blister fluid from pediatric burn injuries: proteomics and metabolomics aspects, Expert Review of Proteomics p35-53
- Zang T, Broszczak D, Cuttle L, Broadbent J, Tanzer C, Parker T, (2016) The blister fluid proteome of paediatric burns, Journal of Proteomics p122-132
- Li C, Zang T, Wrobel K, Huang J, Nabi G, (2015) Quantitative urinary proteomics using stable isotope labelling by peptide dimethylation in patients with prostate cancer, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry p3393-3404
- Macleod A, Zang T, Riches Z, Henderson C, Wolf C, Huang J, (2014) A targeted in vivo SILAC approach for quantification of drug metabolism enzymes: regulation by the constitutive androstane receptor, Journal of Proteome Research p866-874
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.