- Professor Pamela Kent
QUT Business School,
- Discipline *
- Accounting, Auditing and Accountability
- +61 7 3138 4317
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
PhD (University of New England)
- Professional memberships
American Accounting Association.
Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand.
European Accounting Association.
- Sun J, Wang J, Kent P, Qi B, (2020) Does sharing the same network auditor in group affiliated firms affect audit quality?, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy p1-20
- Hollindale J, Kent P, Routledge J, Chapple E, (2019) Women on boards and greenhouse gas emission disclosures, Accounting and Finance p277-308
- Sun J, Kent P, Qi B, Wang J, (2019) Chief financial officer demographic characteristics and fraudulent financial reporting in China, Accounting and Finance p2705-2734
- Kent P, Kercher K, Routledge J, (2018) Remuneration committees, shareholder dissent on CEO pay and the CEO pay-performance link, Accounting and Finance p445-475
- Kent P, Zunker T, (2017) A stakeholder analysis of employee disclosures in annual reports, Accounting and Finance p533-563
- Kristensen R, Kent P, Warming-Rasmussen B, Windsor C, (2017) Do mother and father auditors have equal prospects for career advancement?, International Journal of Auditing p1-10
- Stewart J, Kent P, Routledge J, (2016) The association between audit partner rotation and audit fees: Empirical evidence from the Australian market, Auditing p181-197
- Christensen J, Kent P, (2016) The decision to outsource risk management services, Accounting and Finance p985-1015
- Christensen J, Kent P, Routledge J, Stewart J, (2015) Do corporate governance recommendations improve the performance and accountability of small listed companies?, Accounting and Finance p133-164
- Kent P, Zunker T, (2013) Attaining legitimacy by employee information in annual reports, Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal p1072-1106
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.