- Dr Pauline Zardo
- Visiting Fellow
Faculty of Health,
School of Public Health & Social Work
- Discipline *
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
PhD (Monash University)
- Professional memberships
- Impact Focus Area Manager for QUT Transforming Innovation Systems Platform Institute for Future Environments
- Creative Commons Australia representative on the Australasian Open Access Strategy Group
- Member of the QUT Digital Media Research Centre
- Member of the QUT Australian Centre for Health Law Research
Dr Pauline Zardo currently works as a Data and Post Doctoral Policy Fellow at QUT undertaking research in the area of open access and data driven impact. Dr Zardo completed a PhD focused on increasing government decision-makers use of research at Monash University in 2013. Since then she has worked in various academic and professional roles in the higher education sector, including as Research Translation Manager at Monash University and Research Impact Officer at UQ. Prior to undertaking a PhD Pauline worked as Strategic Policy and Project Officer in State Government in Victoria.
Dr Zardo has worked closely with government stakeholders throughout her research career. This is a natural fit for Dr Zardo who worked in policy and programs in both government and the higher education sector.
Departments and other external stakeholders Dr Zardo has worked with over her career include:
- WorkSafe Victoria
- Transport Accident Commission Victoria
- Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
- Yarra Ranges Local Council
- Motor Accident Insurance Commission Queensland
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.