- Dr Pascal Duijf
- Senior Lecturer in Genetics and Informatics
Faculty of Health,
School of Biomedical Sciences
- Discipline *
- Oncology and Carcinogenesis, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Genetics
- +61 7 3443 7239
- +61 7 3443 7779
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
phd (Radboud University Nijmegen)
Cancer, Oncology, Genomics, Genomic instability, Cell biology, Genome editing, Mouse models, Bioinformatics, Computational biology, Machine learning
- Unit coordinator of Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics (LQB385).
- PhD/MSc/MPhil student opportunities available for several projects in 2021 and 2022. Most are in the area of computational biology and bioinformatics, all related to the development and treatment of cancer. If you are interested in a PhD or MSc/ MPhil project, please contact me by email.
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.