- Dr Jan Henrik Gruenhagen
- METS Postdoctoral Research Fellow
QUT Business School,
Administration Services - Business,
Executive Dean's Office - Business
- Discipline *
- Business and Management
- +61 7 3138 9216
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology), MBus (IntBus) (Queensland University of Technology), BBus (Hons) (Queensland University of Technology), BSc(ComnSc) (Other)
Jan Henrik Gruenhagen is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Centre for Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) Business Innovation at QUT Business School. He currently works on projects about technology transformation across the mining and METS sector and the functioning of technological innovation systems. This research investigates innovation processes necessary for the development and diffusion of new technologies and to avoid system failure.
Currently, Jan is a project leader of an externally funded research project investigating the economic, managerial and social drivers and barriers to the decarbonisation of energy consumption in the mining sector.
Jan received his PhD from Queensland University of Technology for his research at the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research. His previous research has focussed on international entrepreneurship, new venture internationalisation and the new venture creation process.
Jan has many years of teaching experience, primarily in the areas of business negotiation, culture, communication, and operations management. Before joining QUT, he worked in different editorial and managerial roles in the German media industry.
- MGB225 Intercultural Communication and Negotiation Skills
- MGB210 Managing Operations
- MGB210 Human Resource Decision Making
- Gruenhagen J, Davidsson P, Sawang S, (2020) Returnee Entrepreneurs: A Systematic Literature Review, Thematic Analysis, and Research Agenda, Foundations and Trends in Entrepreneurship p310-392
- Davidsson P, Gruenhagen J, (2020) Fulfilling the process promise: A review and agenda for new venture creation process research, Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
- Gruenhagen J, Parker R, (2020) Factors driving or impeding the diffusion and adoption of innovation in mining: A systematic review of the literature, Resources Policy p1-9
- Gruenhagen J, Sawang S, Gordon S, Davidsson P, (2018) International experience, growth aspirations, and the internationalisation of new ventures, Journal of International Entrepreneurship p421-440
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.