- Dr Janet Mack
- Senior Lecturer
Faculty of Business & Law,
School of Accountancy
- Discipline *
- Accounting, Auditing and Accountability
- +61 7 3138 8046
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland Inst. of Technology), Masters of Commerce (Honours) (University of New South Wales)
Prior to her position at QUT, Dr Mack worked in a variety of roles in both the private and public sector. Janet’s work experience spans the real estate and property industry, private practice, auditing in both the private and public sectors and training community service providers.
In addition to her teaching at QUT, Janet has been involved in curriculum development activities and has supervised or is currently supervising Honours students and Masters students. Janet is an active researcher who regularly presents papers at both Australian and International conferences.
- Infrastructure asset management in the public sector
- Measuring and Reporting on the contribution of volunteers in nonprofit organisations
- The applicability of private sector based accounting standards for government and nonprofit entities
- Users of financial reports and their information needs.
- Financial accounting
- Introductory accounting
- Government accounting.
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.