- Dr Hasmukh Morarji
- Senior Lecturer
Science and Engineering Faculty,
School of Computer Science
- Discipline *
- Other Information and Computing Sciences
- +61 7 3138 2303
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
PhD (University of Kent At Canterbury), MSc (University of Canterbury), BE(Hons) (University of Canterbury)
Research theme: Information and Security
Research discipline: Computer Science
Computer Forensics and Security: In particular, looking at computer profiling in an automated forensic examination of a computer system in order to provide a human investigator with a characterisation of the computer system’s use.
Computer Assisted Learning: In particular, the use of Computers in teaching of Computing and Mathematics.
Vulnerabilities in IPv6 Protocol: In particular, looking at Denial of Service attacks in IPv6 protocol.
Teaching discipline: Computer Science
- Suriadi S, Tickle A, Ahmed E, Smith J, Morarji H, (2010) Risk modelling the transition of SCADA system to IPv6, What Kind of Information Society? Governance, Virtuality, Surveillance, Sustainability, Resilience [IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, 2010, Volume 328] p384-395
- Marrington A, Mohay G, Morarji H, Clark A, (2010) A model for computer profiling, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Availability, Reliability, and Security p635-640
- Marrington A, Mohay G, Clark A, Morarji H, (2007) Event-Based Computer Profiling for the Forensic Reconstruction of Computer Activity, AusCERT 2007, IT-Security: Finding the Balance p71-87
- Marrington A, Mohay G, Morarji H, Clark A, (2006) Computer Profiling to Assist Computer Forensic Investigations, Recent Advances in Security Technology: Proceedings of the 2006 RNSA Security Technology Conference p287-301
- Croll P, Morarji H, (2006) Perceived Risk: Human Factors Affecting ICT of Critical Infrastructure, The Social Implications of Information Security Measures on Citizens and Business p213-222
- Mohay G, Hynd J, Morarji H, Sinfield P, (1997) The InfoTech ILE: An Integrated Learning Environment for Foundation Year IT Students, Proceedings of 1997 International Conference on Computers in Education
- Mohay G, Morarji H, Le Viet Q, Munday L, Caelli W, (1996) The CASS Shell, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1029: Cryptography, Policy and Algorithms
- Mohay G, Morarji H, Thomas R, (1995) Undergraduate, Graduate and Professional Education in Software Engineering in the '90's: A Case Study., Proceedings Software Education Conference (SRIG - ET '94)
- Thomas R, Semeczko G, Morarji H, Mohay G, (1995) Core Software Engineering Subjects: A Case Study ('86 - '94)., 1994 Software Education Conference.
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.