This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Dr Fiona Harden
- Discipline *
- Other Chemical Sciences, Environmental Science and Management, Public Health and Health Services
- +61 7 3138 8344
- +61 7 3138 2310
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
PhD (Griffith University)
Research theme: Health
Research discipline: Medical Sciences
Exposure and sources of organic pollutants
Our projects have involved an investigation into the levels, sources and non-occupational exposure in the Australian population to a range of environmental pollutants, specifically dioxins, furans, PCBs, organochlorine pesticides, polybrominated flame retardants (PBDEs), triclosan and polyfluroalkys. These projects have been undertaken as Consultancies for the Australian Federal Government and the World Health Organisation.
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.
Grants and projects (Category 1: Australian Competitive Grants only)
- Childhood exposure to environmental pollutants in Australia - an investigation of sources and effects for informing legislation
- Primary fund type
- CAT 1 - Australian Competitive Grant
- Project ID
- Start year
- Children's Health;Environmental Pollutants