- Dr Forough Zarea Fazlelahi
- METS Postdoctoral Research Fellow
QUT Business School,
Administration Services - Business,
Executive Dean's Office - Business
- Discipline *
- Business and Management
- +61 7 3138 1971
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- Professional memberships
- The Centre for Mining Equipment, Technology and Services Business Innovation (CMBI), QUT business school, Brisbane, Australia
- The Australian Center for Entrepreneurship Research (ACE), QUT, Brisbane, Australia
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Associate Fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
Dr Forough Zarea Fazlelahi is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Centre for Mining Equipment, Technology and Services Business Innovation (CMBI) at QUT Business School. She currently works on projects about risk management and innovation adoption across the mining sector.
Forough was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research in the QUT Business School in 2019. She has worked in the fields of entrepreneurship and strategic management. Forough also has a background in industrial engineering and financial engineering for her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Forough has published several papers in peer-reviewed journals, with publications in A journals. Additionally, Forough has published a chapter in a book edited by Professor Gerard George (former editor of AMJ) and Dr Simon Schillebeeckx in 2018. Forough has presented her research at major international conferences such as Academy of Management conference (ENT division) in 2018 and 2019 and ACERE conference in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Forough has conducted longitudinal research projects by a synthesis of multiple datasets. Forough has also been involved in projects about quantitative research methods. Forough is proficient in analysis software such as STATA, SPSS (including PROCESS macro), UCINET and MATLAB.
- Zarea Fazlelahi F, Burgers H, Davidsson P, (2018) Meet the parents: An empirical study of spin-off network development, Presented at: Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management p15544
- Zarea Fazlelahi F, Burgers H, (2018) Natural imprinting and vertical integration in the extractive industries, Managing natural resources: Organizational strategy, behaviour and dynamics p138-162
- Zarea Fazlelahi F, Pournader M, Gharakhani M, Sadjadi S, (2016) A robust approach to design a single facility layout plan in dynamic manufacturing environments using a permutation-based genetic algorithm, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture p2264-2274
- Gharakhani M, Zarea Fazlelahi F, Sadjadi S, (2014) A robust optimization approach for index tracking problem, Journal of Computer Science p2450-2463
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.