- Dr Edwina Luck
- Senior Lecturer
QUT Business School,
Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
- Discipline *
- +61 7 3138 1392
- +61 7 3138 1811
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Doctor of Business Administration (Southern Cross University), Graduate Diploma in Further Education (University of Southern Qld)
- Professional memberships
- Australian Direct Marketing (ADMA) Queensland Branch Board Member
- Australian Marketing Institute
- Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy
Edwina’s research areas include
- consumer behaviour
- integrated marketing communication (IMC)
- marketing education
- virtual social networks
- communication in not for profits
- generation Y.
She has attended many international conferences and is widely published in these areas. She has lectured within the School of Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations at QUT since 2002.
- Virtual social networks
- Integrated marketing communication
- Not for profit communications
- Consumer behaviour.
Edwina is currently the project leader for a Smart Services CRC work package on market audience foresight, working with project manager Terry Flew (QUT), in partnership with Sensis and Fairfax.
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.