- Miss Anne Overell
- Senior Research Assistant
QUT Business School,
Aus. Centre for Philanthropy Nonprofit Studies
- Sessional Academic
Faculty of Law,
- Discipline *
- Accounting, Auditing and Accountability, Banking, Finance and Investment, Policy and Administration
- +61 7 3138 8442
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
* Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
Anne is a research assistant on the Developing Your Board project.
Prior to working for Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS), she worked as:
- a policy officer for the Queensland Government
- a research officer for the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission.
- a research librarian.
Anne has tutored students in the QUT Law School for several years.
This information has been contributed by Miss Anne Overell.