This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Professor Hannes Zacher
- Discipline *
- Business and Management
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Doctor of Philosophy (Justus Liebig University)
- Professional memberships
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- German Psychological Association (DGPs)
Hannes Zacher is Professor of Innovation and Human Resource Management in the School of Management at Queensland University of Technology. His research program investigates sustainability in and of organizations, with foci on human resource management, innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship; successful aging at work, career development and occupational well-being; and pro-environmental employee behavior. He is member of the editorial boards of Group & Organization Management, Journal of Vocational Behavior, Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, and Work, Aging and Retirement.
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.