- Dr Wendy Scaife
- Senior Research Fellow
QUT Business School,
Aus. Centre for Philanthropy Nonprofit Studies
- Discipline *
- Marketing, Business and Management
- +61 7 3138 8051
- +61 7 3138 9131
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- Professional memberships
- Fellow – Public Relations Institute of Australia
- Executive Member – Fundraising Institute Australia
- Member – Australia and New Zealand Third Sector Research
Fundraising and nonprofit marketing/public relations, Philanthropy, Trusts & foundations, corporate social responsibility and corporate community involvement, non-profit management and communication
- Foundations for giving : why and how Australians structure their philanthropy
- A Transformational Role : Donor and charity perspectives on major giving in Australia
- Mapping Australia’s philanthropic investment in women and girls
- That’s what governments do : exploring fundamental barriers to public–philanthropic interaction : the example of indigenous well-being
- Keeping giving going : charitable bequests and Australians
- Educational Development in Australasia : 2010 Benchmarking Survey
- Giving Australia: Research on Philanthropy in Australia.
- Motivations and barriers to high net worth giving
- Culture of giving
- Best practice fundraising.
Subject areas/Course Coordination
- GSN488 Fundraising/Development Principles
- GSN489 Fundraising/Development Techniques
Link to curriculum article
- Wymer, Walter, Sargeant, Adrian, Scaife, Wendy A., & Madden, Kym M. (2008) Curricular content of the marketing component for nonprofit management programs : the practitioner perspective. Journal of Public Affairs Education, 14(2), pp. 271-283.
- QUT Student Union Award for teaching excellence.
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.