- Dr Wendy Scaife
- Senior Research Fellow
QUT Business School,
Aus. Centre for Philanthropy Nonprofit Studies
- Discipline *
- Marketing, Business and Management
- +61 7 3138 8051
- +61 7 3138 9131
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology), Master of Business Management (Queensland University of Technology), Bachelor of Business Communication (Queensland Inst. of Technology)
- Professional memberships
- Fellow – Public Relations Institute of Australia
- Executive Member – Fundraising Institute Australia
- Member – Australia and New Zealand Third Sector Research
Fundraising and nonprofit marketing/public relations, Philanthropy, Trusts & foundations, corporate social responsibility and corporate community involvement, non-profit management and communication
- Foundations for giving : why and how Australians structure their philanthropy
- A Transformational Role : Donor and charity perspectives on major giving in Australia
- Mapping Australia’s philanthropic investment in women and girls
- That’s what governments do : exploring fundamental barriers to public–philanthropic interaction : the example of indigenous well-being
- Keeping giving going : charitable bequests and Australians
- Educational Development in Australasia : 2010 Benchmarking Survey
- Giving Australia: Research on Philanthropy in Australia.
- Motivations and barriers to high net worth giving
- Culture of giving
- Best practice fundraising.
Subject areas/Course Coordination
- GSN488 Fundraising/Development Principles
- GSN489 Fundraising/Development Techniques
Link to curriculum article
- Wymer, Walter, Sargeant, Adrian, Scaife, Wendy A., & Madden, Kym M. (2008) Curricular content of the marketing component for nonprofit management programs : the practitioner perspective. Journal of Public Affairs Education, 14(2), pp. 271-283.
- QUT Student Union Award for teaching excellence.
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.