This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Dr Sue Naish
- Discipline *
- Public Health and Health Services
- +61 7 3138 3996
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology), PhD (Queensland University of Technology), Master of Philosophy (University of Queensland), Postgraduate Diploma in Science (University of Queensland)
Infectious diseases, Human parasitic diseases, Ecosystem, Climate change, Spatial ecology
- Naish S, Dale P, Mackenzie J, McBride J, Mengersen KL, Tong S, (2014) Climate change and dengue: a critical and systematic review of quantitative modelling approaches, BMC Infectious Diseases p1-14
- Naish S, Hu W, Mengersen K, Tong S, (2011) Spatio-temporal patterns of Barmah Forest Virus disease in Queensland, Australia, PLoS One p1-11
- Naish S, Hu W, Nicholls N, Mackenzie J, McMichael AJ, Dale P, Tong S, (2006) Weather Variability, Tides, and Barmah Forest Virus Disease in the Gladstone Region, Australia, Environmental Health Perspectives p678-683
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.