- Professor Brett Martin
- Professor of Marketing
QUT Business School,
Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
- Discipline *
- +61 7 3138 7739
- +61 7 3138 1811
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
PhD (University of Otago), MCom (hons) (University of Auckland), BCom (senior scholar) (University of Auckland)
Advertising, Consumer behaviour, Marketing communications
- Consumer research especially the study of individual differences such as personality traits
- gender identity
- construal level theory
- the role of fantasy in consumer behaviour.
- 2010: University of Otago Annual Best Marketing Article Award
- 2005: University of Auckland Business School Annual Research Excellence Award
- 1997: Best Conference Paper Award, Australia New Zealand Marketing Educators Conference, Monash University.
- Consumer behaviour
- Marketing communications
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.