- Associate Professor Belinda Luke
- Associate Professor
QUT Business School,
- Discipline *
- Business and Management, Accounting, Auditing and Accountability, Policy and Administration
- +61 7 3138 4323
- +61 7 3138 1812
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
Doctor of Philosophy (Auckland University of Technology), Masters of Business (Auckland University of Technology)
Belinda joined QUT in 2007, previously having worked as Lecturer and Course Coordinator in Accounting and Taxation in the School of Accountancy Law and Finance at Unitec in Auckland, New Zealand.
Prior to joining the tertiary sector in 2003, Belinda worked as a tax manager for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Australia, Ukraine, Papua New Guinea and China. Her international experience includes developing Unitec’s introductory accounting course for delivery in China in 2007.
Belinda’s current research on strategic entrepreneurship and accountability has resulted in several refereed papers in these areas.
- Accounting and accountability
- Public sector management.
- Financial accounting at the undergraduate level.
- Luke BG, Kearins K, (2012) Attribution of words versus attribution of responsibilities: Academic plagiarism and university practice, Organization: the critical journal of organization, theory and society p881-889
- Chu V, Luke BG, (2012) Mission drift or strategic shift? Group formation strategies within MEPs, Journal of International Development p1042-1045
- Campin S, Barraket J, Luke BG, (2013) micro-Business community responsibility in Australia: Approaches, motivations and barriers, Journal of Business Ethics p489-513
- Luke BG, (2010) Examining accountability dimensions in state-owned enterprises, Financial Accountability and Management p134-162
- Luke BG, (2008) Uncovering Strategic Entrepreneurship: An Examination of Theory and Practice p1-280
- Luke BG, (2008) Financial Returns from New Public Management: a New Zealand Perspective, Pacific Accounting Review p29-48
- Luke BG, Kearins K, Verreynne M, (2008) Pushing the boundaries: the limits and limitations of new public management, Proceedings of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management - The 22nd ANZAM Conference 2008 Managing the Pacific Century p1-16
- Luke BG, Verreynne M, Kearins K, (2007) Measuring the Benefits of Entrepreneurship at Different Levels of Analysis, Journal of Management and Organization p312-330
- Luke BG, Verreynne M, (2006) Exploring strategic entrepreneurship in the public sector, Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management p4-26
- Luke BG, Verreynne M, (2006) Social enterprise in the public sector. MetService: thinking beyond the weather, International Journal of Social Economics p432-445
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.