- Dr Bernd Irmer
- Senior Lecturer
QUT Business School,
- Discipline *
- Business and Management
- +61 7 3138 2654
- +61 7 3138 1313
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
PhD (University of Queensland)
Dr Bernd Irmer holds a dual position with the QUT and the Infohrm Group.
He graduated with a PhD in organisational psychology from The University of Queensland and has been a senior human capital consultant with the Infohrm group since 2004.
Areas of expertise
- human capital analytics
- workforce planning.
He has extensive consulting experience working with international and national companies to quantitatively identify human capital drivers of organisational effectiveness.
In addition to his experience in undertaking applied linkage research, Dr Irmer has also assisted numerous public and private companies to address their workforce planning challenges.
- Human capital management and analytics
- Employee engagement
- Social identity and work.
Research, teaching and consulting focus
Helping organisations design and implement human capital strategies that ensure their employees have the skill and will to drive organisational effectiveness.
- Human capital management
- Workforce measurement and planning
- Organisational behaviour.
- Bordia P, Restubog S, Jimmieson N, Irmer BE, (2007) Haunted by the Past: Effects of Poor Change Management History on Employee Attitudes and Turnover, The Academy of Management 2007 Annual Meeting Proceedings: Doing Well By Doing Good p1-6
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.