- Professor Stan Hurn
QUT Business School,
Economics and Finance
- Discipline *
- Applied Economics
- +61 7 3138 5066
- +61 7 3138 1500
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
PhD (University of Oxford)
- Professional memberships
Stan Hurn joined QUT as a Professor of Econometrics in the School of Economics and Finance in 1998.
- 1992: graduated with a D.Phil. in Economics from Oxford.
- 1996: appointed Official Fellow in Economics – Brasenose College, Oxford.
- 1998 – 1995: lecturer – Department of Political Economy – University of Glasgow.
Professor Hurn’s main research interests are in the field of time-series econometrics.
- EFB200 Applied Regression Analysis
- BSN506 Econometric Methods
- EFN500 Contemporary Macroeconomic Theory
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.