This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Dr Joanne Fuller
- Discipline *
- Banking, Finance and Investment, Other Information and Computing Sciences
- +61 7 3138 5115
- +61 7 3138 1500
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
Dr Joanne Fuller is a lecturer in the School of Economics and Finance at Queensland University of Technology. Joanne has lectured and tutored in a wide range of fields including quantitative analysis and finance, data analysis, modelling business decisions and business law. Joanne’s academic interests include computational economics, volatility modelling and heuristic optimisation algorithms. In 2007 Joanne received a Vice-Chancellor’s Performance Award and in 2009 a Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in teaching.
- Computational economics
- Volatility modelling
- Heuristic optimisation algorithms
- Quantitative analysis and finance
- Data analysis
- Modelling business decisions
- Business law
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.