- Ms Lana Elliott
Faculty of Health,
School - Public Health and Social Work
- Discipline *
- Public Health and Health Services
- +61 7 3138 0251
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Master of International Public Health (University of Sydney)
Ms Elliott completed her Masters in International Public Health at The University of Sydney, after having completed a Bachelor of Arts (Global) majoring in Human Rights and International Studies at Monash University. From 2014 to 2016, she worked in various capacities in public health & development in Vanuatu informing her research interest in the impact of policy on community health outcomes.
Since joining QUT, she has focussed on the design and delivery of health planning & evaluation and global health policy courses that reflect and are informed by her research and experiences in the Pacific.
- PUN017 – Health Planning & Evaluation
- PUN688 – Health Policy in a Global Context
- Taylor, J. & Elliott, L. (2017). Knowledge of sickness and healing, medical pluralism, and health seeking in Vanuatu. Development Policy Centre Blog. Canberra: Crawford School of Public Policy
- Vanuatu Ministry of Health. (2016). Vanuatu Non-Communicable Disease Policy & Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020. Port Vila: Vanuatu Ministry of Health Vanuatu Ministry of Health. (2016).
- Vanuatu Mental Health Policy & Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020. Port Vila: Vanuatu Ministry of Health -
- Vanuatu Ministry of Health. (2015). Vanuatu Treatment Guidelines for Severe Acute Malnutrition. Port Vila: Vanuatu Ministry of Health Vanuatu Health Cluster
- Sanma Provincial Government Disability Desk. (2014) Sanma Provincial Government Disability Policy. Luganville: Sanma Provincial Government