- Ms Lana Elliott
Faculty of Health,
School - Public Health and Social Work
- Discipline *
- Public Health and Health Services
- +61 7 3138 0251
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Master of International Public Health (University of Sydney)
Ms Elliott completed her Masters in International Public Health at The University of Sydney, after having completed a Bachelor of Arts (Global) majoring in Human Rights and International Studies at Monash University. Lana has worked in various capacities in health management, public health & development in various contexts both in Australia and abroad, informing her research interest in the impact of policy on community health outcomes.
Since joining QUT, she has focused on the design and delivery of health planning & evaluation and global health policy courses that reflect and are informed by her research and experience.
- PUB104 – Australian Health Care Systems
- PUN017 – Health Planning & Evaluation
- PUN688 – Health Policy in a Global Context
- Taylor, J. & Elliott, L. (2017). Knowledge of sickness and healing, medical pluralism, and health seeking in Vanuatu. Development Policy Centre Blog. Canberra: Crawford School of Public Policy
- Vanuatu Ministry of Health. (2016). Vanuatu Non-Communicable Disease Policy & Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020. Port Vila: Vanuatu Ministry of Health Vanuatu Ministry of Health. (2016).
- Vanuatu Mental Health Policy & Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020. Port Vila: Vanuatu Ministry of Health
- Vanuatu Ministry of Health. (2015). Vanuatu Treatment Guidelines for Severe Acute Malnutrition. Port Vila: Vanuatu Ministry of Health
- Sanma Provincial Government Disability Desk. (2014) Sanma Provincial Government Disability Policy. Luganville: Sanma Provincial Government