This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Adjunct Professor Paul Dalton
- Discipline *
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
PhD (Curtin University of Technology)
- Professional memberships
- Australian Society for Biomaterials
- Canadian Society for Biomaterials
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society
Paul Dalton was awarded his PhD from Curtin University in Perth, Australia, where he was part of a team taking an artificial cornea from concept to the clinic. After graduating in 1999, he spent three years at the University of Toronto, followed by an Alexander Von Humboldt Fellowship at RWTH-Aachen, Germany, where he pioneered melt electrospinning in the biomedical sciences. In 2006 he received a Wellcome Trust Fellowship to perform experimental spinal cord surgery in Southampton (UK). Since 2009 he has split his time working at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China), University of Tampere (Finland) and Queensland University of Technology in Australia. Paul has published over 60 research articles in journals including Advanced Materials, Progress in Polymer Science and Nature Materials, and has an H-index of 29. External Website: http://www.daltonlab.com/
For publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.