- Dr Troy Yao
QUT Business School,
- Discipline *
- Accounting, Auditing and Accountability
- +61 7 3138 7433
- +61 7 3138 1812
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
Doctor of Philosophy (Griffith University), Bachelor of Accounting with Honours (Griffith University)
- Professional memberships
Troy is a lecturer in accounting at the QUT Business School. He joined QUT in 2016 after completing his PhD at the Griffith University.
Troy has published papers focused on the interpretation of accounting standards on fair value measurements, the audit pricing decisions and corporate governance.
Troy has experience teaching introductory accounting, financial accounting and accounting theory. He is available for research supervision.
- Yao T, Percy M, Stewart J, Hu F, (2017) Determinants of discretionary fair value measurements: the case of Level 3 assets in the banking sector, Accounting and Finance p666-684
- Hu F, Percy M, Yao T, (2015) Asset revaluations and earnings management: Evidence from Australian companies, Corporate Ownership and Control p930-939
- Yao T, Percy M, Hu F, (2015) Fair value accounting for non-current assets and audit fees: Evidence from Australian companies, Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics p31-45
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.