This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Mrs Cathryn Cotter
- Discipline *
- +61 7 3138 3832
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
Masters in Midwifery (Central Queensland University)
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Association of Queensland Nurse Leaders
- Member of the Royal College of Nursing, Australia
- Member of the Neonatal Nurses Association
- Member of the Australian College of Midwives
Cathryn has experience in both Nursing and Midwifery education and hospital management over the past ten years. She has a strong interest in creating a learning environment that facilitates the linkage between education and industry, with her experience across Queensland and New South Wales.
She is a graduate of QUT and currently has a Masters in Midwifery, with further study by research in the area of Teaching and Learning within a high fidelity simulation environment. Cathryn teaches across Midwifery, Neonatology and Paediatric Nursing and is also currently the Postgraduate Midwifery Coordinator. As part of Cathryn’s portfolio she is developing midwifery units within the Undergraduate Double degree Course of Nursing and Midwifery.