- Dr Fiona Lamari
- Lecturer in Construction Mgt
Science and Engineering Faculty,
Civil Engineering and The Built Environment,
Construction and Project Management
- Discipline *
- +61 7 3138 1339
- +61 7 3138 1170
- View location details (QUT staff and student access only)
- Identifiers and profiles
PhD (Queensland University of Technology), Master of Applied Science (Research) (Queensland University of Technology)
Broad area of research: Infrastructure
Main areas of research
- Relationship management and project performance effectiveness, with a focus on project delivery systems and organisational issues.
2009 – Present: Lecture in Construction Management
2003 – 2009: Researcher/Tutor
2000 – 2002: Property & Estate Management
- Construction management, research and analysis
Interests and community service
- September 2007: Scientific and Organising Committee, CIB W092 Symposium 2007, Procurement Systems – Building Across Borders, Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia.
- December 2006: Scientific Committee, CIB W092 Symposium 2006, Procurement Systems – Sustainability and Value Through construction Procurement, Salford, UK.
- 2009 – Present: Chair, Higher Degree Research Student Society Committee, Faculty of Built Environment and Engineering (QUT).
- Cheung FK, Rowlinson S, (2011) Supply chain sustainability: a relationship management approach, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business p480-497
- Rowlinson SM, Cheung Y, (2009) Alliancing in Australia - A long term JV?, Joint Ventures in Construction p68-75
- Rowlinson S, Walker DH, Cheung Y, (2008) Culture and its impact upon project procurement, Procurement Systems: A cross-industry project management perspective p277-310
- Rarasati A, Too E, Trigunarsyah B, Cheung FK, (2012) Islamic project financing implementation for sustainable infrastructure development in Indonesia, Proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Technology Development pC24-C32
- Mehdi Riazi S, Lamari FK, (2013) Public sector project delay: The Malaysian perspective and the way forward, Proceedings of the 19th International CIB World Building Congress, Brisbane 2013: Construction and Society p1-12
- Rowlinson S, Cheung YF, (2008) Stakeholder management through empowerment - modelling project success, Construction Management and Economics p611-623
- Cheung YK, Rowlinson SM, (2007) Supply Chain Engagement Through Relationship Management?, Proceedings of Symposium: Building Across Borders Built Environment Procurement CIB W092 Procurement Systems p119-126
- Rowlinson S, Cheung Y, Simons RH, Rafferty AE, (2006) Alliancing in Australia - No-Litigation Contracts: A Tautology?, Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice p77-81
- Cheung Y, Rowlinson S, Jefferies MC, Lau E, (2005) Relationship contracting in Australia, Journal of Construction Procurement p123-135
- Cheung FK, Rowlinson S, (2005) Relational contracting: the way forward or just a brand name?, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Construction Engineering and Management ICCEM2005 p1-4
For more publications by this staff member, visit QUT ePrints, the University's research repository.
Awards and recognition
- Funding Award
- Reference year
- 2012 QUT Learning & Teaching Grant Project title: Burnout and Performance in University Students Awarded total: $21,295
- Reviewer for an Academic Journal
- Reference year
- Invited reviewer